Beginning Data Science With Python and Jupyter Use Powerful FULL BOOK 2022

 Beginning Data Science With Python and Jupyter Use Powerful FULL BOOK 2022


Language Python characteristics:

Python is (optionally) multi-threaded. Python is object-oriented. It supports multiple inheritance and operator overload. In its object model, and using the terminology of C++, all methods are virtual. Python integrates, like Java or recent versions of C++, a system of exceptions, which make it possible to simplify considerably the management of errors. Python is dynamic (the interpreter can evaluate strings representing Python expressions or instructions), orthogonal (a small number of concepts is enough to generate very rich constructs), reflective (it supports metaprogramming, for example the ability for an object to add or remove attributes or methods, or even change classes while running) and introspective (a large number of development tools, such as debugger or profiler, are implemented in Python itself). Python currently has two implementations. One, interpreted, in which Python programs are compiled into portable instructions and then executed by a virtual machine (as for Java, with one important difference: Java being statically typed, The other generates Java bytecode directly. 

 Finally, Python is a language of choice for handling XML. Python is more used for data science than for Web development: Based on a survey by the Python Software Foundation! In the fall of 2018, the Python Software Foundation, in collaboration with JetBrains, conducted an official annual survey of Python developers, the second survey of its kind after the one in 2017. As in the previous survey, the foundation sought to identify the latest trends and better understand the Python development world in 2018. 

More than 20,000 developers from more than 150 different countries participated this year, giving a more or less relevant picture of the current landscape of the Python community. To come to the results, the survey reveals that Python is 84% of its users their main language and the remaining 16% a secondary language. In 2017, 79% of respondents reported using Python as their primary language, which means an increase of 5 percentage points in one year.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post